TERMS & CONDITIONS
Content Roots Limited ("Content Roots Limited", "we", "our" or "us") provides a personalised subscription service (the "Service") that offers movies, games, music and e-books (jointly or severally, the "Content") on this website (the "Site") as provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms").
This service agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Content Roots Limited and you and is effective as of the date of your use of the Site or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions (the "Terms") of your use of the Site and/or our Services as purchased or accessed through the Site. By using this Site or signing up for any part of our Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with or do not comply with the Terms, you should not enter the Site or register for the Service.
We may, at our discretion, and at any time, make changes to the Terms. If we make material changes to the Terms we will provide you with notification as appropriate e.g. by banner pop-up on this Site. Any changes shall be deemed to be in effect immediately on their publication and your continued utilisation of the Service after modification will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
If you disagree with any changes to the Terms and do not wish to continue using the Service after changes have been made, you may terminate this Agreement by contacting our Customer Support team.
How to Sign Up
Content is available for use on the Site through the creation of a user profile under one account ("Your Account"). Only the Account holder, and those with expressed permission from the Account holder, may create a profile.
We will require the following information from you to create an Account and provide you with the Service ("Account Details"):
- Full name;
- Payment Card details;
- Residential address; and
- Mobile phone number.
"Payment Card" means a current, valid charge or credit card. By providing a Payment Card you authorise us to charge you a monthly fee and any applicable taxes corresponding to the payment plan selected below.
Information provided during sign-up can be amended at any time during the sign-up process by returning to earlier steps and amending the information previously entered.
Your use of the Service is contingent upon your access to the Internet via a computer, mobile device, streaming media player, or other device. You are also required to download and install our specific software applications; and provide us with one or more Payment Cards.
You can access particular details regarding your membership at any time via the My Account section of this website.
Immediately after sign-up you will receive a confirmation email containing a summary of your subscription i.e.: (a) the name of the subscription website; subscription and renewal costs; (c) the duration of the subscription and renewal period; (d) your login details including the email used for registration; and (e) a direct link for cancellation.
Monthly Premium Membership
At our discretion, we may offer a variety of Monthly Premium Memberships, including promotions.
Some Monthly Premium Memberships may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. Immediately after sign-up you will receive a confirmation email containing a summary of your subscription i.e.: (a) the name of the subscription website; subscription and renewal costs; (c) the duration of the subscription and renewal period; (d) your login details including the email used for registration; and (e) a direct link for cancellation.
The requisite Monthly Premium Cost and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Service will be charged to you on a monthly basis on the calendar day corresponding with the commencement of your Monthly Premium Membership.
We reserve the right to change the terms of your Monthly Premium Membership, including price, from time to time. Any changes relative to pricing will become effective at the beginning of your next billing cycle following the date of the change.
You may be able to modify your Monthly Premium Membership e.g. through an upgrade or downgrade. To change your Monthly Premium Membership, call our Customer Support team on our 24-hour accessible line 1-888-983-0264(toll-free) or 1-646-328-5024 for international customers. You will also have to authorise any applicable changes in pricing to be charged to your Payment Card.
You can cancel your Monthly Premium Membership at any time. See further details below.
Please note that should you cancel your Membership you may be able to enter the Members Area and view available Content. You will not be entitled to benefit from the use of our Content or any of the other features available on the Site. Should you wish to access Content you will be required to upgrade your Membership to a Monthly Membership Plan.
We may, at our discretion, provide promotional offers, including but not limited to a free trial period, which may be subject to terms and conditions different from these Terms. Any additional and/or differential terms will be disclosed to you at the time of sign-up. Should you wish to participate in a free trial promotion, we will send an email cancellation reminder 24 hours before the trial ends; a simple link for cancellation will be provided. You are solely responsible for reviewing any additional terms governing the promotional offer.
Promotional costs will only be applicable during the specified promotional period. At the end of the promotional period, your Monthly Premium Plan will automatically renew and the Monthly Premium Cost will become payable at the end of the next Billing Period.
Your membership may start with a free trial period; the length of any trial period will be specified on sign up. You will be charged a Monthly Premium Membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. You can check the applicable Monthly Premium Membership fee to be applied at the end date of your free trial period in the “My Account” section of the Site.
Billing and Payment
By subscribing to a Monthly Premium Membership, you authorise us or our payment processor to charge the applicable recurring subscription fees to your designated Payment Card unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically charge your Payment Card on the calendar day corresponding to commencement of your subscription. The interval of time between each payment due date will correspond to the term of your Monthly Premium Plan (the "Billing Period"). In the event your Monthly Premium Membership began on a day not contained in a subsequent month following your registration, we charge your Payment Card on the last day of the subsequent month (e.g. if your Monthly Premium Membership commenced on January 31, your Payment Card would next be billed on February 28).
Costs Relating to your Payment Card
If, for any reason, we are unable to charge the Monthly Premium Cost to your Payment Card, you will have nine (9) calendar days (or other period as advised by your financial institution) from the date the charge was declined to make the details related to your Payment Card valid. If we are unable to charge your Payment Card after the expiration of this period, your Monthly Premium Membership and/or any other applicable part of the Service will be suspended until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Card.
Imminent Additional Costs
You agree that, on registration for a Membership, you authorise us to place a pre-authorisation hold (usually between USD $1.00 to 2.00) to validate on your Payment Card to validate your billing address and other Payment Card information. This temporary hold will be released in typically three (3) to seven (7) business days. We advise that you check with your service provider for details of their authorisation arrangements. You agree that we will not be responsible for any results, such as an overdraft fee, that may occur to your account with a financial institution as a result of such authorisations.
We reserve the right to charge you reasonable “administrative” fees" for: (i) tasks we may perform outside the normal scope of our Services, (ii) additional time and/or costs Content Roots Limited may incur in providing our Services, and/or (iii) your noncompliance with this Agreement (as we determine in our sole and absolute discretion). These fees may include, but are not limited to: (i) customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention; (ii) disputes that require accounting or legal services, whether performed by Content Roots Limited or by external professional retained by Content Roots Limited; (iii) recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by Content Roots Limited as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank or Payment Card processor.
Be aware that your Payment Card issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your payment. Local tax charges may vary depending on the payment method used. Check with your service provider for details.
Changing Your Payment Card
If you elect to use a different Payment Card from the one you selected during registration, or if there is a change in your Payment Card’s validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Card the details in the "My Account" section of the Site. You are solely responsible for keeping your Payment Card details up to date and, through acceptance of these Terms, you authorise us to continue billing you and acknowledge and accept that you will remain responsible for any accumulated unpaid fees.
If your Payment Card expires and you do not edit your Payment Card information or cancel your account, you authorise us to continue billing you, and you will remain responsible for any accumulated unpaid fees relating to our Service.
To avoid any unwanted charges, please be sure to read the complete details of the intended Membership during signup.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable, and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or for unused Content. You may, however, be entitled to a refund of the Monthly Premium Cost where this sum has been applied to your account in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
We may, in our sole discretion, issue refunds in the following circumstances:
- Technical issues - You’ve been unable to use our Service because of technical faults with the service itself;
- Payment error - You were charged in error;
- Fraud - it has been determined that your account has been the subject of fraud;
We do not offer refunds where:
- You forgot to cancel your membership before a payment deadline or did not complete the cancellation procedure;
- You were unable to log into your Account to cancel your membership due to incorrect personal information;
- Charges related to add-ons you agreed to pay for during the sign-up process;
Where applicable, free trial offers continue until cancelled. The membership lasts for the period specified during sign-up. If you cancel your subscription during the initial free trial period, you will not be charged. By starting your free trial, you authorise us to continue your month-to-month subscription (and to charge you at our then-current monthly rate) automatically after the conclusion of the initial free trial. Subscription fees will be charged monthly to the payment method provided until your subscription is cancelled.
The Service and the Content remain the property of Content Roots Limited or our licensors. On registering for a Membership Plan, you will be granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable revocable licence to view available Content for your personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that our intellectual property rights in relation to the Content and our materials are observed.
The materials displayed on or found in the Site including, without limitation, all software, layouts, content, editorial materials, informative content, photos, images, gaming apps, sound files and clips, video footage, short features, visuals, and other graphic materials, and names, logos, trademarks and service symbols (the "Resources"), are the personal property of Content Roots Limited or our licensors and protected by intellectual personal property laws.
Our company name, design and related symbols are trademarks of Content Roots Limited and all rights are reserved.
You agree not to duplicate, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, disseminate, spread, publicise or circulate any Resources to any party (including, without restriction, the display and intent to distribute the Content via a third-party website). You further agree that you will not disassemble, take apart, or otherwise amend the Resources. UNAUTHORISED USE, COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, PUBLICATION, REPUBLICATION, UPLOADING, FRAMING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DISTRIBUTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE RESOURCES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Any use of the Resources other than as permitted by these Terms will violate these Terms and may infringe upon our rights or the rights of the third party that owns the affected Resource. You agree to report any violation of these Terms by others that you become aware of. You are advised that we will aggressively enforce our rights to the fullest extent of the law. We may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any of the Resources at any time, without notice and without liability.
You agree not to use the Site or Services in any way that:
- violates the rights of others, including any intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, design or other intellectual property rights) or other proprietary / ownership rights;
- involves accessing the Service or the Content for a business or commercial purpose;
- uses technology or other mean to access, index, frame or link to the Services (including any Content) which is not authorised by us (e.g. by removing, disabling, by-passing or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorised download, streaming, linking, framing, reproduction, access to or distribution of the Services);
- involves accessing the Services, including any Content, by any automated means, including "bots", "spiders", or any "offline reader" which is not permitted by us;
- introduces any virus or other computer code, files, or programmes that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or other telecommunications devices;
- damages, alters, disables, overburdens, impairs or gains unauthorised access to the Services, including our computer servers, networks or accounts and the Content;
- removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or impairs in any way any advertising in connection with the Services, including any advertising of the Content;
- uses the Services to advertise or promote any third-party services which are not expressly approved by us in writing;
- engages in or encourages any third party to participate in conduct which constitutes a criminal offense or would give rise to civil liability;
- violates any of the Terms and Conditions in any manner;
- interferes with any third party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Service; and/or
- attempts to do any of the foregoing.
Managing Your Account Details
All Account Details you submit must be accurate and updated, where appropriate via the "My Account" area login. You are required to keep your private information including your password confidential. You will not be required to disclose your password to any of our representatives. You should send us a message if your password is lost or stolen, or you suspect any unauthorised use of your account.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Respecting intellectual property rights is important to us. If you deem that we have infringed your intellectual property rights e.g. copyright, you must alert us, in writing, and provide us with the following details:
- A digital or actual physical signature of the individual sanctioned implement with respect to the owner of the trademark interest;
- An outline of the protected work which you believe has also been infringed upon;
- An account of where the information that you assert is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement from you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not sanctioned by the copyright proprietor, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by none other than, made under penalty of perjury, that the above important information in your notice is detailed and also that you are the trademark owner or allowed to operate on the trademark owner's behalf.
This information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The supply of the aforementioned information in no way constitutes an admission on our part as to any alleged infringement and shall be used for investigative purposes only.
Our Service is provided "as is" and "as available".
We make no guarantee as to the availability of a specific item of Content or the minimum amount of Content available in any Monthly Premium Plan. Additional terms applicable to a given Membership will be indicated upon sign-up. The Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any delays, interruptions, errors, defects, omissions, or deletions, related to the communications line failure, operation or transmission, or alteration of, or theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, user communications. We are not responsible for any technical or non-technical malfunction or other problems of any hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, telephone networks or telephone services, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or in connection with the Site, including injury or damage to a user’s or to any other person's computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Site.
Term and Termination
This Agreement and, consequently the Service we provide to you, will continue until terminated by you or us. The licence to utilise specified Content, however, remains revocable at any time.
Should this Agreement be terminated (by either party and for any reason) or if we suspend your Account or access to our Service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability to refund you any sums already paid to the fullest extent as the law permits.
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to decline to provide you with any or all of the Service or to refrain from conducting any business with you.
Cancellation by You
You can terminate this Agreement and cancel your Membership at any time. You will continue to have access to the Service through the end of the applicable monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods.
To cancel your plan, call our Customer Support team on our 24-hour accessible line 1-888-983-0264(toll-free) or 1-646-328-5024 for international customers.
Cancellation by Content Roots Limited
We reserve the right to immediately terminate or restrict your use of the Service at any time, without notice or liability, and for any reasonable cause e.g. if we determine that you have breached these Terms, made unauthorised use of the Service, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason.
Warranty and Disclaimer
The Site, the Content, the Service and any Resources needed for the Service are provided to you on an "as is" basis, as well as an "as available" basis and without warranty or condition. In this regard, the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
The Internet may be subject to breaches of security. We are not responsible for any resulting damage to any user's computer from any such security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction. You should also be aware that email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to anyone over the internet. We make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the suitability, functionality, availability or operation of the Site.
Restriction of Legal Responsibility
Under no circumstance shall we, our affiliates, and/or any of their respective directors, officeholders, employees, brokers or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or aggravated losses (including loss of data, revenue or profit, loss of or damage to your property, as well as unaffiliated claims) or any additional losses of any kind, arising out of or in connection with: the Site; any Materials or information appearing on the Site; any software, tools, tips, goods, or offerings available through, found in or publicised on the Site; any link provided on the Site.
To the fullest extent applicable under law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Content Roots Limited, our directors, shareholders and officers from damages, losses and reasonable legal fees and costs related to: (a) your violation of these Terms; and; (b) your utilisation of the Site or our Service; (c) any user Consent; or (d) any violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
All assertions, problems, or controversies (regardless whether in contract or regulation, or otherwise, and regardless whether current, past, or future) arising out of or with reference to: (a) the Terms; (b) the Site; (c) the Service; (d) any advertising campaign relating to the Terms or the Site (collectively "Claims").
Where permitted by applicable law you and Content Roots Limited agree that each party may bring claims against each other in an individual capacity. You agree not to commence or participate in any class or representative action against us.
All of the Terms and Conditions must be managed by, interpreted and enforced with regards to the regulations of the country of United Kingdom, without reference to conflict of laws.
Content Roots Limited
13 St John Street
Primary No: 1-888-983-0264 (toll-free)
Secondary No: 1-646-328-5024
Incorporation number: 8856245
Services Country Limitations
Content Roots Limited services are restricted in the following countries: Afghanistan, Anguilla, Albania, Angola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Cuba, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Kenya, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Madagascar, Macedonia, Mali, Mauritania, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Swaziland, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Content Roots Limited (throughout this Notice we will refer to Content Roots Limited as "we", "us" or "our") operates a variety of websites ("Websites" or "Sites") including www.donnaplay.com and is committed to protecting the privacy of our Website users ("Users") and Our members ("Members").
About This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice (the "Notice") advises how we collect and process information that may identify you (“Personal Information”) when you use our sites, sign in as a user, buy products or Services, or interact with us in other ways. We may show you other privacy notices when we collect or share your personal data and this privacy notice is in addition to those.
It also explains how we may collect, store, use or otherwise process your Personal Information. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information in accordance with this Notice and applicable laws.
This Notice will explain:
- The type of information we may collect about you;
- How we will use the information we collect;
- When we may use your details to contact you;
- How and when we may disclose your details to a third party;
- The rights you may have in relation to your information.
Our Websites may contain hyperlinks to third party websites which are not owned or operated by Us. We urge you to review those policies as we are not responsible for any information collected about you from websites which we do not own or operate. Your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
This Notice was last updated on 7 January 2020. We reserve the right to make changes to this Notice at our discretion. If we do make any changes, this page will be updated. We therefore recommend that you review this page periodically so that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Notice, please visit www.donnaplay.com select 'Contact Us' and complete the contact form or contact us at email@example.com.
As you visit our Sites and use our Services, we may collect the following information about you:
- Direct Identifying Information: This may include your name, address, email address, username and password.
- Indirect Identifying Information: We automatically receive and record certain information from your device or web browser when you interact with our Sites, e.g. your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, time zone setting, location data, language preference, operating system and platform. We may also create a user ID that may similarly indirectly identify you.
- Location Data: To assist with our analytics and to provide a tailored service for you, we may collect geo-data which tells us where you are. We may also collect the language option or country you choose. We may link location data to other information we have collected about you.
- Profile Data: This data may include your name, address, e-mail address, username, password and other information you give us when registering for our Services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: This may include information about your subscriptions to newsletters and your marketing preferences.
- Financial Data: We will need to collect your credit card details when you register for our Services or make purchases on our Site.
All data collected will be securely and safely stored on servers specific for this purpose.
The Collection of Information
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide Us: This information includes information you provide on registration: your name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, credit card information, billing address, SIP code and/or postcode and other information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect information if you participate in a survey, promotion, competition or sweepstakes, if you contact us through our customer support team or if you adjust the preferences in Your Account.
- Information We Collect Automatically: Information is collected when you use our Services. This may include, but is not limited to, information about the device you use to access our Services, your IP address, browser and software features, referral URLs, crash reports and your activities and use of our Service e.g. which games you play.
The Use of Other Tracking Mechanisms
Our Site may use technology such as web beacons, web bugs or clear GIFs to track and analyse non-personally identifiable usage information and to compile statistical information about our Users (e.g. their IP address, browser type, internet service provider etc.) in order to improve the Site's quality and to support our business.
You should note that We also use HTML5 localStorage technology to enhance your user experience. This technology operates in the same fashion as cookies technology and therefore we will use this mechanism to collect and store information as well as configure your experience in the same ways outlined above.
The Use of Information We Collect
We will use your Personal Information to help cater and deliver to you a unique User experience. We may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide our Services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to improve our Services;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly online experience;
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to: identify the location of users, block disruptive use, establish the number of visits from different countries and other statistical purposes;
THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information for our internal business purposes e.g. to:
- monitor, develop and improve the Services and/or your experience based on a monitoring of your preferences and behaviours;
- administer the provision of your Services;
- process payments and/or collections;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you;
- investigate any suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you;
- investigate any suspected fraud occurring on your account;
- contact you if you are the lucky winner of a sweepstakes or competition;
The Collection, Use and Handling of Children’s Information
In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, only individuals 18 years and over may use our Site and Services. If you are aware or become aware of any person under the age of 18 using our Services, please contact us immediately and, unless permission is obtained from their parent and/or guardian and/or the bill payer, we will take steps to delete their account and all Personal Information. We are committed to protecting children's privacy on the Internet and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Where appropriate, we will instruct children not to provide such information to us. If a parent becomes aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, we ask that the parent or legal guardian of the child contact us by visiting www.donnaplay.com, selecting 'Contact Us'.
Generally, we will only send you marketing e-mails if you consent to us doing so. If you do subscribe to our marketing e-mail service, we may periodically contact you to tell you about any additional services, special offers and upcoming promotions or events offered by Us, our subsidiaries, our affiliates or our marketing partners that we think may be of interest to you ("Direct Marketing"). You can unsubscribe from this part of our Service at any time.
Sharing of Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information. We may, however, share your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Your Public Postings: If you post a review or make a comment anywhere on our Site or platform and your post contains your Personal Information, those details may be shared with other Users to have access to that particular part of our Service.
- Sharing with Third Party Providers: We may need to use third party service providers to provide the best possible Services to you. At times, we may need to employ external vendors, service providers and suppliers to assist us with e.g. processing credit card payments, fraud scoring and prevention, debt collection and telecommunications. These third parties may need access to your Personal Information as is reasonably necessary to perform their obligations; they are not permitted to use your Personal Information for any other reason.
- Sharing with Affiliate Companies: Where you permit us to, We, our affiliates and subsidiaries (where We have granted permission) may disclose to their affiliates and business partners certain Personal Information and other details of the use of our Services so our partners can send you their own Direct Marketing communications. If you do not want us to disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates or business partners for Direct Marketing purposes, you may opt out by (a) checking the appropriate "Opt Out" box in any applicable e-mail communication or e-newsletter, (b) visiting www.donnaplay.com, selecting 'Contact Us'.
- Third Party Features: We may, at times, include on our Sites additional features and functionality from third parties. Some of these features may require us to send selected information about your use of our Service (e.g. content viewed) to third parties. If you do not wish for Us to share this information, you may opt out. We will never send your password or your financial information to any third party through these features or functions.
- Cleaned Data: Periodically, we take steps to "clean" Personal Information provided to us, e.g. we may remove information which can be used to identify individuals anonymising, pseudonymising, summarising, aggregating or removing certain data elements. The resulting cleaned data is no longer considered personal information and is not subject to this Privacy Notice. The cleaned data may be provided to various third parties as necessary to provide you with our Services.
- Business Restructuring: If We undergo a reorganisation or restructuring we may need to share your Personal Information within our group of companies so we can continue to deliver our Services to you without interruption. We may also share your information to a third party if we participate in a merger, acquisition, reorganisation, restructure or other sale of some or all of our assets. You should however note that if, due to a reorganisation or restructure, we become subject to a new owner, your information may be subject to the new owner’s Notice. In these circumstances, you will be notified by e-mail or through an update of this Notice prior to the change.
- Legal Necessity: Where permitted or required by any law or regulation we may collect, use or disclose your Personal Information or other information without your consent, e.g. in response to a court order or subpoena or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency. We may also share your information to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
Be assured that, whilst we may share your information as indicated above, your Personal Information and other information will remain subject to and will be governed by this Notice at all times.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the protection of your Personal Information seriously and we endeavour to take all reasonable measures to protect any information we collect, use, store or disclose. Where possible we have implemented technological and organisational procedures designed to protect the integrity and security, and to ensure the appropriate use of your Personal Information. These procedures are proportionate to the nature, sensitivity and format of the personal information collected, used, stored or disclosed by us.
Our users the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and European Union (“EU”) should be aware that some companies we work with to provide our Services operate outside the EEA. We only let that happen if we are satisfied with their levels of security. So, keep in mind that when you give us Personal Information it could be transferred, stored or processed in a location outside the EEA or EU.
Transfer of Data
We maintain servers in various locations worldwide and therefore your information may be processed in a jurisdiction different from the one in which you live. We comply with data protection laws in all applicable jurisdictions and provide equal protections to all information.
Retention of Your Information
Any Personal Information given to us will only be held for as long as legally required or permitted and in accordance with the following measures. We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for us to provide you with our Services or have a legitimate reason to keep it.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
European Economic Area / European Union Rights
If you reside in the European Union and/or the European Economic Area, you may have certain legal rights relative to the collection and use of your Personal Information. You may have the right to:
- Change and update your information as necessary;
- Have the entirety or part of your Personal Information to be erased or “forgotten”;
- Delete your Personal Information at any time and for any reason;
- Object to, restrict or limit the use of your Personal Information; and
- Ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
You can do all of this by visiting the "My Account" area on our Site or by contacting our Privacy Team / Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where the law provides, you may also send queries to your local data protection authority.
United Kingdom Residents
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom be advised that, after the United Kingdom has left the European Union, we will maintain and treat your data in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. We advise that you direct any questions or complaints regarding your rights to the UK Information Commissioner's Office.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions pertaining to the collection, use and storage of your Personal Information or any questions relative to this Privacy Notice contact our Privacy Team at email@example.com.
The data controller of your Personal Information is:
Content Roots Limited
13 St John Street
Feel free to contact us at the above mailing address or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns about this Notice or your rights.
Please be aware that if you contact us to assist you, we may need to authenticate your identity before fulfilling your request.
Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Copyright protection is very important to us - we take great pride in our library and all the content we provide to our members is licensed and paid for in accordance with our content partners.
If you believe your intellectual property has been copied in such a manner that copyright infringement has occurred, don't hesitate to contact us at DMCA@DonnaPlay.com with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the individual who is authorized to initiate action for the owner of the copyright interest;
- a detailed description of the copyrighted work that is involved in the alleged copyright infringement;
- description of the material located on the Site that is infringing on the copyright;
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement from the individual that the disputed use has not been completed under the authorization of the copyright owner, law or the agent for the copyright owner (done in good faith);
- statement from individual (can be punished via perjury charges if false) that information provided is accurate and there is a personal connection to the copyright owner and authorization to be acting on his/her behalf.
Please allow 3-4 business days and we’ll be in touch, updating you with the process of your DMCA request.